A stay at Richmond Hotel Premier Kyoto Ekimae places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 10-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kyoto Aquarium and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 207 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Richmond Hotel Premier Kyoto Ekimae, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Toji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 98.3 km / 61.1 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 75.9 km / 47.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Shared microwave
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance