Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Holiday Inn Washington in Washington, you'll be a 4-minute drive from Washington Old Hall and 8 minutes from Beamish Open Air Museum. This hotel is 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Castle Keep and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Tyne Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features barbecue grills and a reception hall.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Traders Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 2851 square feet (265 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Birtley Golf Club - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Washington Old Hall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Angel of the North - 4.8 km / 3 mi
WWT Washington Wetland Centre - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Herrington Country Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Penshaw Monument - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Saltwell Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Doxford International Business Park - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Beamish Open Air Museum - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Houghton le Spring Golf Club - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Sage Gateshead - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Boldon Business Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Adventure Valley - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Bigg Market - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne St. Nicholas' Cathedral - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Durham (MME-Tees Valley) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Washington is Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 265
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2851
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available