A stay at Super Hotel Kyoto Shijyo Kawaramachi places you in the heart of Kyoto, steps from Kawaramachi and Nishiki Market. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Yasaka Shrine and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Pontocho.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 177 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kawaramachi - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pontocho - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Gion Corner - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 101.6 km / 63.1 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 51 km / 31.7 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 79.2 km / 49.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff.
- Contactless check-out is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible – no