Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Matsuyama, Hojosuigun Youth Hostel is a 1-minute drive from Setonaikai National Park and 9 minutes from Daitsuji Temple. This guesthouse is 10.6 mi (17 km) from Dogo Onsen and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Enmyo-ji Temple.Rooms
Stay in one of 4 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and slippers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Setonaikai National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Daitsuji Temple - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Enmyo-ji Temple - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Taisanji Temple - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Shiroishiryu Shrine - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Iyo Kasuri Folk Craft Museum - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Baishinji Beach - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Matsuyama Tourist Port - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Seki Art Gallery - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Dogo Giyaman Glass Museum - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Dogo Onsen - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Shinonome Shrine - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Ehime University Museum - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Lake Ishitegawa Dam - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Dogo Park - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Matsuyama (MYJ) - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 650 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: JPY 1000 per pet, per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: JPY 200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator