Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Naha (Naha City Centre), Villa Port Maejima - Guesthouse in Okinawa is within a 15-minute walk of Kokusai Dori and Tomari Port. This apartment is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Shurijo Castle and 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from American Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and washers/dryers.Amenities
This apartment offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tomari Port - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sogenji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kokusai Dori - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Makishi Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Saion Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Heiwa Dori - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Makishi Public Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sakurazaka Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tsuboya Pottery Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Palette Kumoji - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha (OKA) - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage