Located in Montalcino, Agriturismo Bombina is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Museo del Tartufo and San Giovanni d'Asso Station. This farm stay is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Val di Chiana and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Bosco della Ragnaia.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished patios. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this farm stay include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Val di Chiana - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Museo del Tartufo - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
San Giovanni d'Asso Station - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Bosco della Ragnaia - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
The Saints Peter and Andrew Church - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Torrenieri Montalcino Station - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Monte Oliveto Maggiore Abbey - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Pieve di Corsignano - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Historic Centre of Pienza - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Palazzo Piccolomini - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Palazzo Vescovile - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Museo Diocesano - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Palazzo Comunale - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Palazzo Borgia - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Pienza Cathedral - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Firewood (free)
- -Children's games
- -Secured parking
- -Uncovered parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby