Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Daiwa Royal Hotel D-PREMIUM NARA places you in the heart of Nara, within a 10-minute drive of Kofuku-ji Shrine and Nara National Museum. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Nara Prefectural Cultural Hall and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Todaiji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Naramachi - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mt. Wakakusayama - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shin yakushiji Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nara Christ Church - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Naramachi Mechanical Toy Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Nara Information Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sarusawa-ike - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kofuku-ji Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Daianji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nara Woman's University - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nara Prefectural Cultural Hall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kozenji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nara National Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Futaiji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ukimido Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 78.3 km / 48.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 46.1 km / 28.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 68.5 km / 42.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Spa services on site
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave