With a stay at Hospedaje El Molo in Castro, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Costanera Castro and Crafts Market. This guesthouse is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Origenes and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Plaza de Armas.Rooms
Stay in one of 16 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Costanera Castro - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Crafts Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Origenes - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church of San Francisco - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Lillo Handicraft and Market Fair - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of Castro - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yumbel Peasant Fair - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Museo de Arte Moderno Chiloe - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Parque Alto Muro Aventura - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Nuestra Senora de los Dolores Church - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Tongoy Beach - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Museo de las Tradiciones Chonchinas - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Iglesia Nuestra Senora del Rosario - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Yutuy Beach - 25 km / 15.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property only accepts cash for all bookings
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CLP 7 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)