Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hospedaje El Molo in Castro, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Church of San Francisco and Costanera Castro. This guesthouse is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Crafts Market and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Origenes.Rooms
Stay in one of 16 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Costanera Castro - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Crafts Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Origenes - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church of San Francisco - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Lillo Handicraft and Market Fair - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yumbel Peasant Fair - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Museo de Arte Moderno Chiloe - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Nuestra Senora de los Dolores Church - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Tongoy Beach - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Parque Alto Muro Aventura - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Iglesia Nuestra Senora del Rosario - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Museo de las Tradiciones Chonchinas - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Yutuy Beach - 25 km / 15.6 mi
Huillinco Chapel - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Puerto Montt (PMC-Tepual) - 171.7 km / 106.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnight.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 7 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)