Located in El Alamein, The G Hotel is by the sea, within a 10-minute drive of Allied Cemetery and El Alamein Museum. This 4-star hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Port of El Hamra and 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Leukaspis.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 182 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Allied Cemetery - 3 km / 1.9 mi
El Alamein Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Port of El Hamra - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Leukaspis - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
German Cemetery - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Green Beach - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Italian Cemetery - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Marassi Beach - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
Hans-Joachim Marseille Memorial - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
El Alamein Beach - 50.6 km / 31.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible – no