Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kaiyuutei in Shirahama, you'll be a 2-minute drive from Shirahama Beach and 7 minutes from Adventure World. This ryokan is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Shirahama Onsen and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Heisogen Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This smoke-free ryokan offers wheelchair access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shirahama Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Heisogen Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shirahama Undersea Observation Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Senjojiki - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shirahama Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ezurahama Beach Resort - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Shirahama Aquarium Kyoto University - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Engetsu Island - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Minakata Kumagusu Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Adventure World - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Shinjo Park - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Tokei Shrine - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Tanabe Ogigahama Beach - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Kozanji Temple - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Toribuchi Shrine - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Shirahama (SHM-Nanki - Shirahama) - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free wired Internet
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Parking onsite
- -Luggage storage