When you stay at Kaiyuutei in Shirahama, you'll be near the beach, a 1-minute drive from Shirahama Onsen and 6 minutes from Shirahama Beach. This ryokan is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Adventure World and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Heisogen Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This smoke-free ryokan offers wheelchair access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shirahama Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Heisogen Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shirahama Undersea Observation Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Senjojiki - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yoshino-Kumano National Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shirahama Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shirahama Energy Land - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ezurahama Beach Resort - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Shirahama Aquarium Kyoto University - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Engetsu Island - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Kanki Shrine - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Minakata Kumagusu Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Nanki Shirahama Toretore Market - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Adventure World - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Shinjo Park - 8.1 km / 5 mi
The nearest major airport is Nanki - Shirahama Airport (SHM) - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Parking onsite