Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Shinjuku), Cen DIVERSITY HOTEL & CAFE is within a 10-minute drive of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Akihabara Electric Town. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Waseda University and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at CEN Cafe, a café which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Takashimaya Times Square - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Waseda University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.8 km / 47.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Lockers available
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Fully fenced