Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Holiday Inn Carbondale-Conference Center in Carbondale, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Southern Illinois University and Shawnee National Forest. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Railroaders Memorial and 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from SIH Medical Group.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Fat Bottom Betty's, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Carbondale? This hotel features 2800 square feet (260 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Railroaders Memorial - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
SIH Medical Group - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Memorial Hospital of Carbondale - 6 km / 3.7 mi
John A. Logan College - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Southern Illinois University - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Shawnee National Forest - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Hickory Ridge Public Golf Center - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Heartland Regional Medical Center - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Rent One Park - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
General John A. Logan Museum - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Kokopelli Golf Club - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Giant City State Park - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Lake Murphysboro State Park - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Williamson County Historical Museum - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Marion Cultural and Civic Center - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Carbondale-Conference Center is Marion, IL (MWA-Williamson County Regional) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 15.00 for adults, USD 0.00 and USD 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2800
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 260
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available