Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Nishijin), KYONOFUTABA is within a 5-minute drive of Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijō Castle. This apartment is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Kinkaku-ji and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Gion Corner.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishijin Textile Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Seimei-Jinja Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Funaoka Thermal Bath - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Doshisha University - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Daitokuji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kamogawa Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nijō Castle - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kinkaku-ji - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Shimogamo Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kyoto University - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Shijo Omiya - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Kyoto Concert Hall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 103.1 km / 64.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 80.7 km / 50.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 1500 every 5 days
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)