With a stay at Pousada Lua Rosa in Piranhas, you'll be 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from Piranhas Town Overlook and 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Cangaco Museum. This pousada is 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Sertao Museum and 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from Xingó Dam.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piranhas Town Overlook - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Cangaco Museum - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Sertao Museum - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Xingó Dam - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Street parking