With a stay at Hotel Garnì Venezia, you'll be centrally located in Trento, within a 15-minute drive of Monte Bondone and Valle dell'Adige. This hotel is 7 mi (11.3 km) from Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta and 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Lake Caldonazzo.Rooms
Stay in one of 40 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and portable fans.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Casa Cazuffi-Rella - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Neptune Fountain - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza Duomo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Trento Cathedral - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Segantini Paragliding Instructor - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Church of Santa Maria Maggiore - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museo Tridentino di Scienze Naturali - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
University of Trento - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tridentum Sotterranea - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Salvadori - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Abbey of San Lorenzo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza di Fiera - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fiera di Trento - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Bolzano (BZO) - 57.7 km / 35.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property is in a car-free zone and can be reached only by train, taxi, foot.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 6.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)