Located in Kamijima, Komogakushi Onsen Hotel Sanyo Club is within a 15-minute drive of Setonaikai National Park and Hakata Beach. This hotel is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Hakata-Oshima Bridge and 9 mi (14.5 km) from Murakami Suigun Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as barbecue grills.Dining
At Komogakushi Onsen Hotel Sanyo Club , enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Setonaikai National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakata Beach - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hakata-Oshima Bridge - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Murakami Suigun Museum - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Tatara Shimanami Park - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Mt. Karei Park - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Omishima Fuji Park - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Oyamazumi Shrine - 21 km / 13 mi
Omishima Museum of Art - 21 km / 13 mi
Shimanami Kaido Expressway - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Kiro San Observatory - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Kurushima Strait Bridge - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Ōkunoshima Ferry Terminal No. 1 - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Okunoshima Island Poison Gas Museum - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Ōkunoshima Ferry Terminal No. 2 - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Hiroshima Airport (HIJ) - 84.2 km / 52.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -Laundry facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)