Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Komogakushi Onsen Hotel Sanyo Club in Kamijima, you'll be steps from Setonaikai National Park. This hotel is 9 mi (14.5 km) from Hirayama Ikuo Museum of Art and 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Kosanji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as barbecue grills.Dining
At Komogakushi Onsen Hotel Sanyo Club , enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Setonaikai National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hirayama Ikuo Museum of Art - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Kosanji Temple - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Innoshima Shiryokan Museum - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Innoshima Suigun Castle - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Mt. Shirataki - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Tatara Shimanami Park - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Innoshimaohashi Memorial Park - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Omishima Fuji Park - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Omishima Museum of Art - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Mt. Takami - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Oyamazumi Shrine - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Hakata Beach - 24.9 km / 15.4 mi
Shimanami Kaido Expressway - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Hakata-Oshima Bridge - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Hiroshima (HIJ) - 68.2 km / 42.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -Laundry facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms