Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kesennuma, Kesennuma Plaza Hotel is a 2-minute drive from Kesen Numa Rias Shark Museum and 9 minutes from Rias Ark Museum of Art. This ryokan is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Rias Ark Museum of Art and 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Kesennuma Port.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Kesennuma Plaza Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kesen Numa Rias Shark Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rias Ark Museum of Art - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Rias Ark Museum of Art - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Kesennuma Port - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Kusushi Shrine - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Tanaka Beach - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Ogama Hanzo Rocks - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Mt. Tokusenjo - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Karakuwa Peninsula Visitor Center - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Miracle Lone Pine Tree - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Fumonji Temple - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Kesen Daiku Sakan Folklore Museum - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Mt. Murone - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Goishi Coast - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Jyagasaki - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Train station shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:00 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free WiFi
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms