With a stay at Nanjyoen in Minamioguni (Kurokawa Onsen), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Aso Kuju National Park and Meotodaki Fall. This ryokan is 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from Cuddly Dominion and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Hiranodai Kogen Observation Deck.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This ryokan offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and a water dispenser. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hiranodai Kogen Observation Deck - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Aso Kuju National Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Meotodaki Fall - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Sky Park Azamidai Observatory - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Ikeyama Suigen - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Kuju Mountains - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Kitazatoshiba Saburo Memorial - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Kusumi Plateau - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Kuju Flower Park - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Sujiyu Onsen - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Sakamoto Zenzo Museum of Art - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Yaba-Hita-Hikosan Quasi-National Park - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Mount Kuzumi - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Nabegataki - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Tsuetate Onsen - 19.4 km / 12 mi
The nearest major airport is Kumamoto Airport (KMJ) - 60.7 km / 37.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Electric car charging station