Located in Imabari, Sarasaya Ryokan is a 1-minute drive from Setonaikai National Park and 8 minutes from Hakata Beach. This ryokan is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Hakata-Oshima Bridge and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Murakami Suigun Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.Amenities
This ryokan offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Setonaikai National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakata Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Hakata-Oshima Bridge - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Murakami Suigun Museum - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Tatara Shimanami Park - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Mt. Karei Park - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Omishima Fuji Park - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Oyamazumi Shrine - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Omishima Museum of Art - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Kiro San Observatory - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Ōkunoshima Ferry Terminal No. 2 - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Kurushima Strait Bridge - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Ōkunoshima Ferry Terminal No. 1 - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Okunoshima Shrine - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Okunoshima Island Poison Gas Museum - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Hiroshima Airport (HIJ) - 83.2 km / 51.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 400 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Shared refrigerator