When you stay at Pousada Serra D'Agua in Araponga, you'll be 20 mi (32.2 km) from Cachoeira Grande.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This pousada also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cachoeira Grande - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 0.001 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Outdoor pool - 1