With a stay at Pousada Éden Águas Termais in Colinas do Sul, you'll be 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Chapada dos Veadeiros and Emas National Parks. This pousada is 26 mi (41.9 km) from Sao Bento Waterfall and 32 mi (51.5 km) from Boa Vista Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include portable fans, housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Dip into one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a sauna. Additional amenities at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
At Pousada Éden Águas Termais, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chapada dos Veadeiros and Emas National Parks - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Sao Bento Waterfall - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Boa Vista Square - 51.5 km / 32 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada Éden Águas Termais is Brasilia (BSB-Brasilia Intl. - President Juscelino Kubitschek) - 282.4 km / 175.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 5
- -Wheelchair accessible parking