Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tsu, Business Ryokan Wakakusa is a 5-minute drive from Tsu Castle Ruins and 6 minutes from Tsukairaku Park. This ryokan is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Suzuka International Racing Course and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Kotosuga Tanigawa's Former Residence.Rooms
Stay in one of 14 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.Amenities
This ryokan offers designated smoking areas.Dining
English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tsu Castle Ruins - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tsukairaku Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kotosuga Tanigawa's Former Residence - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tsu Yacht Harbor - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Mie Prefectural Art Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sekisui Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tsuhachimangu - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Yuki Shrine - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Saorina Arena - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Senjuji Temple - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Akeai Tomb - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Ano Central Park - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Marina Kawage - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Hisazuchisugawara Shrine - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Suzuka City Traditional Handicrafts Museum - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 109.9 km / 68.3 mi
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 91.6 km / 56.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:30 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 300 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of JPY 100
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared refrigerator