Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Paradise Amazon Lodge & Adventure in Tambopata, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Puerto Maldonado Obelisk and Francisco Bolognesi Square. This lodge is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Puerto Maldonado Plaza de Armas and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Collpa La Cachuela.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and barbecue grills.Dining
Take advantage of the lodge's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Puerto Maldonado Obelisk - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Francisco Bolognesi Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Puerto Maldonado Plaza de Armas - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Collpa La Cachuela - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Island of Monkeys - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for Paradise Amazon Lodge & Adventure is Puerto Maldonado (PEM-Padre Aldamiz Intl.) - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 3 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available from 6 AM to 5 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: USD 100 per person, per stay
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 0.0
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: USD 3.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free breakfast
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage