With a stay at Pousada Asa Branca in Piranhas, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Cangaco Museum and Sertao Museum. This pousada is 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Xingó Dam and 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Piranhas Town Overlook.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include a turndown service and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cangaco Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sertao Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Piranhas Town Overlook - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Xingó Dam - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 9 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 10
- -Luggage storage