A stay at Villa Anita places you in the heart of Fondi, within a 15-minute walk of Fondi Baronial Castle and Fondi Medieval Jewish Museum. This bed & breakfast is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Serapo Beach and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Abbey of St. Magnus.Rooms
Stay in one of 6 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fondi Baronial Castle - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fondi Medieval Jewish Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Abbey of St. Magnus - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Capratica - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Spiaggia di Ponente - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Gulf of Gaeta - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Itri Castle - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Spiaggia di Levante - 14 km / 8.7 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Sperlonga - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Sperlonga Port - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Torre Truglia - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Villa di Tiberio - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Bazzano - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Sant'Agostino - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Terracina Port - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds This property accepts credit cards Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 15 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 15 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Shared refrigerator