Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hostal Manolita in Sant Antoni de Portmany, you'll be near the beach, within a 15-minute walk of Calo des Moro Beach and Sunset Strip. This pension is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Port of Ibiza and 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Talamanca Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Coves Blanques - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Egg of Columbus - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
San Antonio Marina Port - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Calo des Moro Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Caló des Moro - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Passeig de ses Fonts - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Platja de S'Arenal - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sunset Strip - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Aquarium Cap Blanc - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Air Zone Ibiza - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ibiza Karting San Antonio - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Playa Es Puet - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Playa de s'Estanyol - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Cala Gracio Beach - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Cala Gracioneta Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Ibiza (IBZ) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free parking nearby
- -Luggage storage