Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Hastiere, Domaine du Bonsoy is within a 15-minute drive of Hastière Heritage House and Castle of Freÿr. This holiday park is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Dinant Citadel and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Grotte La Merveilleuse.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 20 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators. Cable television is provided for your entertainment.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as a picnic area.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hastière Heritage House - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Castle of Freÿr - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Dinant Citadel - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Grotte La Merveilleuse - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Grotte de Dinant - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Les bains de Dinant - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Rocher Bayard - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Dinant Cathedral - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Castle Veves - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Leffe Notre Dame Abbey - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Furfooz Park - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Maredsous Abbey - 21 km / 13 mi
Ravel Ligne 150A - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Château de Lavaux-Sainte-Anne - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Railbikes of the Molignee - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
The preferred airport for Domaine du Bonsoy is Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 62.1 km / 38.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. Check-in for this property is based at Domaine du Bonsoy - Reception: Grand Route, 5542 Blaimont. Reception hours are 9-11 AM and 2-4 PM on Mondays, 9-11 AM and 2-6 PM on Fridays, 9-11 AM on Saturdays, and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays only when an appointment is setup in advance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Destination fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 65 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
- Towels/sheets: EUR 11 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Picnic area