Located in Hastiere, Domaine du Bonsoy is a 5-minute drive from Hastière Heritage House and 7 minutes from Ardennes Regional Natural Park. This holiday park is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Dinant Citadel and 7.4 mi (12 km) from Castle of Freÿr.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 20 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators. Cable television is provided for your entertainment.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as a picnic area.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hastière Heritage House - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ardennes Regional Natural Park - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Castle of Freÿr - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Grotte La Merveilleuse - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Grotte de Dinant - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Les bains de Dinant - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Dinant Cathedral - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Dinant Citadel - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Castle Veves - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Leffe Notre Dame Abbey - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Rocher Bayard - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Maredsous Abbey - 21 km / 13 mi
Ravel Ligne 150A - 21.2 km / 13.1 mi
Railbikes of the Molignee - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Furfooz Park - 22 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Domaine du Bonsoy is Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 62.2 km / 38.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates) Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property There are no towels nor sheets in the accommodations. Guests who do not wish to pay the additional towels and sheets fee may opt to bring their own. This property charges consumption-based heating and electricity fees.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Check-in for this property is based at Domaine du Bonsoy - Reception: Grand Route, 5542 Blaimont. Reception hours are 9-11 AM and 2-4 PM on Mondays, 9-11 AM and 2-6 PM on Fridays, 9-11 AM on Saturdays, and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays only when an appointment is setup in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Destination fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 65 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit)
- Towels/sheets: EUR 11 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities