Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Séjours et Affaires Lille Europe, you'll be centrally located in Lille, just a 3-minute walk from Casino Barriere Lille and 5 minutes by foot from Zenith Arena Concert Hall. This residence is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Euralille and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Lille Grand Palais.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This smoke-free residence was built in 2005.Dining
Take advantage of the residence's room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Casino Barriere Lille - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
L'Aeronef - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Zenith Arena Concert Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Euralille - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Henri Matisse Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Lille Grand Palais - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of the Gunners - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Opera House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Old Stock Exchange - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Pasteur Institute Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Porte de Paris - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rihour Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Lille Grand Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Le Palais des Beaux Arts de Lille - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Jean-Baptiste Lebas Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Séjours et Affaires Lille Europe is Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 11 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 11 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per day
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Year Built - 2005
- -Total number of rooms - 113
- -Luggage storage