Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Hotel u morya in Vityazevo, you'll be by the sea, within a 5-minute walk of Taman Peninsula and Olympia Aquapark. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Vizantia Amusement Park and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Church of St. George.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include washing machines and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Taman Peninsula - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Olympia Aquapark - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Vizantia Amusement Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Church of St. George - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Dolphinarium - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Aquapark Golden Beach - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Anapa Archaeological Museum - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Church of St. Onuphrius - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Lighthouse - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Wildlife Preserve of Bolshoy Utrish - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
Bugazskaya Kosa - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
Temryuk Historical Archaeological Museum - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Anapa (AAQ-Vityazevo) - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 300.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Fully fenced
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Walkway to water
- -Outdoor entertainment area