Located in Ferrara, Mercure Ferrara is in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Castle Estense and Teatro Comunale. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Museum of Natural History and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Ferrara Cathedral (Basilica Cattedrale di San Giorgio).Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Big Night, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator. Planning an event in Ferrara? This hotel has facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Castle Estense - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Comunale - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ferrara Cathedral (Basilica Cattedrale di San Giorgio) - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Via delle Volte - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Natural History - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museo del Risorgimento e della Resistenza - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo dei Diamanti - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ferrara Synagogue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Botanical Garden and Herbarium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Museum of Italian Judaism and Shoah - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Corso Ercole I d'Este - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Massari - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Giovanni Boldini Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Pareschi Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Ferrara is Guglielmo Marconi Airport (BLQ) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (meters) - 100
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Bicycle rentals on site