Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kaike Onsen Tokoen in Yonago, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Yonago Castle Ruins and Hokikodainooka Park. This ryokan is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Adachi Museum of Art and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Yumigahama Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yumigahama Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Yonago Castle Ruins - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Galaxy Express 999 - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Minatoyama Park - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Hiyoshi Shrine - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Yonago Waterbirds Sanctuary - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Hokikodainooka Park - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Amenomanai - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Mukibanda Yayoi remains - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Shoji Ueda Museum of Photography - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Kiyomizu-dera Temple - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Sakaikokokyo Marina - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Yumeminato Park - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Wako Museum - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Sakaiminato Fish Center - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Yonago (YGJ) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Izumo (IZO) - 55 km / 34.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 3 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1350 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage