Located in Osaka (Namba), Dian Hotel Namba - Hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Kuromon Ichiba Market and Nipponbashi. This hostel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Dotonbori Glico Sign.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Doton Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Walk Shopping Mall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Amerikamura - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 52.2 km / 32.4 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments
The front desk is open daily from noon - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator