Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tanigawadake Raspberry Youth Hostel in Minakami, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Tanigawa Onsen and 15 minutes by foot from Yu Therme Tanigawa. This guesthouse is 17.4 mi (28 km) from Tambara Ski Park and 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from Naeba Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This guesthouse offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and microwave in a common area. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tanigawa Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yu Therme Tanigawa - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Mt. Tanigawa - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tobeke Historical Residence - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tennichi Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
White Valley Ski Resort - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Minakami History and Folklore Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Minakami Onsen - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ski Resort Minakami Norn - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Tanigawadaketenjindaira Ski Area - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Tsukiyono Vidro Park - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Mount Tanigawadake - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Okura Shukokan Museum of Fine Arts - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Takaragawa Hot Spring - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Mt. Hotaka - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 241.5 km / 150 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 193.1 km / 120 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Ski passes available
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Ski storage