Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at ibis Lille Roubaix Centre Grand-Place places you in the heart of Roubaix, within a 5-minute walk of Grand Place and Roubaix Hotel de Ville. This hotel is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Lille Grand Square and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Old Stock Exchange.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
At ibis Lille Roubaix Centre Grand-Place, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas