Located in Nasu, Wakakiryokan is within a 15-minute drive of Nasu Highland Park and Nasu Safari Park. This ryokan is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Mt. Jeans Ski Resort and 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Nasu Animal Kingdom.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and refrigerator in a common area. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fujishiro Seiji Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Onsenjinjya Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sessho-seki - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nikko National Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Nasu Safari Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Nasu War Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Nasu Stained Glass Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Nasu Heisei-no-mori Forest - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Nasu Highland Park - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Emile Galle Museum - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Nasu Orgel Museum - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Nasu Rindo Lake - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Diana Garden Angel Museum - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Otome Waterfall - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Mt. Jeans Ski Resort - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Fukushima Airport (FKS) - 60.1 km / 37.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Train station shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 5:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3240 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Free train station drop-off