Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kirishima Miyama Hotel in Kirishima, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Kirishima Shrine and Maruo Falls. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Sekibira Onsen and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Mahoroba no Sato.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maruo Falls - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Sekibira Onsen - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Mahoroba no Sato - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Kirishima Shinwanosato Park - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Shinmoedake - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Kirishima Shrine - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Takachiho Ranch - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Takachiho Country Club - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Kirishima-Kinkowan National Park - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Myoken Hot Springs - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Maruike Pond - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Saigo Park - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Sano Shrine - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Kagoshima Shrine - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Ojibaru Park - 27 km / 16.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Kagoshima (KOJ) - 21 km / 13 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)