Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Theater Zzz - Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute walk of Edo-Tokyo Museum and Ryogoku Kokugikan. This hostel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Theater Zzz - Hostel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, coffee/tea in a common area, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ueno Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65.1 km / 40.4 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator