Located in Kyoto (Gion), Zizi is within a 10-minute walk of Yasaka Shrine and Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1 km) from Kawaramachi and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Gion Corner.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Gion Corner - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator