Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Minakami, Hotel Shimeikan is within a 5-minute drive of Mt. Tanigawa and Tobeke Historical Residence. This ryokan is 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from Tambara Ski Park and 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from Naeba Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This ryokan offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
O-Ana Ski Resort - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
White Valley Ski Resort - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Minakami Onsen - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Mt. Tanigawa - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tobeke Historical Residence - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Minakami History and Folklore Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tanigawadaketenjindaira Ski Area - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Tanigawa Onsen - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Yu Therme Tanigawa - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Tennichi Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Mount Tanigawadake - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Takaragawa Hot Spring - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Mt. Hotaka - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Okura Shukokan Museum of Fine Arts - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Minakami Houdaigi Ski Resort - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 244.7 km / 152 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 201.5 km / 125.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)