With a stay at Nueva Estrella Hotel , you'll be centrally located in Nazca, just a 3-minute walk from Plaza de Armas and 12 minutes by foot from Antonini Archaeological Museum. This hotel is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Nazca Lines and 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Cantalloc Aqueducts.Rooms
Stay in one of 25 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as gift shops/newsstands and wedding services. Additional amenities at this hotel include a television in a common area, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Nueva Estrella Hotel, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza de Armas - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Antonini Archaeological Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cantalloc Aqueducts - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Cerro El Brillante - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Nazca Lines - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Cerro Blanco - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Cerro Chauchilla - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
Medanos de Usaca - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
The preferred airport for Nueva Estrella Hotel is Jorge Chavez Intl. Airport (LIM) - 446.7 km / 277.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 25 December.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 20
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: USD 10 (from 3 to 15 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Christmas Day gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Water dispenser
- -Shared microwave
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Shared refrigerator