When you stay at Hostal Viña Malva in Coltauco, you'll be 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Parque Safari Chile. This hostal is within the region of Lago Rapel and Monticello Grand Casino and Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 individually decorated guestrooms. Rooms have private furnished patios. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms have showers and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Colonial hostal include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostal's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hostal has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parque Safari Chile - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Estadio El Teniente - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
San Vicente Square - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Millahue Valley - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
Las Cabras Family Health Center - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
Mostazal Square - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi
Saint Francis of Assisi Church - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hostal Viña Malva is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport (SCL) - 120.4 km / 74.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from noon - noon. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from September to March.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hostal prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 1 January.
- A fee for a mandatory Valentine's Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 14 February.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- New Year's Day gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Valentine's Day gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Water dispenser
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Shared microwave
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Firewood (free)
- -Gated community
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby