A stay at Hostel Cantina Bar Juan places you in the heart of Palma de Mallorca, within a 15-minute walk of Paseo Maritime and Parc de La Mar. This hostel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Port of Palma de Mallorca.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Dining
At Hostel Cantina Bar Juan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Municipal Market of Santa Catalina - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Paseo Maritime - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Paseo Maritimo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
La Rambla - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Església de Sant Crist de la Sang - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Plaza del Rey Juan Carlos I - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Paseo del Borne - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Casal Solleric - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Lonja de Palma de Mallorca - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza de Mercat - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Placa de la Reina - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Porta de l'Almudí - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Parc de La Mar - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Palma Town Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI) - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
The front desk is open daily from 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.28 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.14 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 1.10 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.55 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 4 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available