Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Edogawa), The Tourist Hotel Kasai is steps from Tokyo Bay and a 4-minute drive from Tokyo Sea Life Park. This hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Disneyland® Tokyo and 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Tokyo DisneySea®.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, hair dryers, and slippers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kasai Rinkai Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Sea Life Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Disneyland® Tokyo - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo DisneySea® - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Toyosu Market - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 11.3 km / 7 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 11.3 km / 7 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Joypolis - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 58.7 km / 36.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave