Located in Tokyo (Taito), Kin Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Sensō-ji Temple and Ueno Park. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kaminarimon and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Ameya-Yokochō.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include an elevator and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ueno Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions and an access code prior to arrival. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance