With a stay at LAKE VIEW INAWASHIROSOU in Inawashiro, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Inawashiro Lake and Hideyo Noguchi Memorial Hall. This spa ryokan is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Mount Bandai and 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Alts Bandai Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hideyo Noguchi Memorial Hall - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Inawashiro Lake - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Mount Bandai - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Alts Bandai Ski Resort - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Goshikinuma Lake - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Akimoto Lake - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Morohashi Museum of Modern Art - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Bandai 3D World - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Ura-bandai - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Goshikinuma Lakes - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Lake Hibara - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Yasuragi no Sato Aizu Mura - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Lake Sonohara - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Urabandai Ski Area - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Tatsusawa Fudo-taki Waterfalls - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Fukushima Airport (FKS) - 71.6 km / 44.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all bookings and onsite payments Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)