Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Sterling Hotel and Suites in Clive, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 15-minute drive of Des Moines Art Center and Salisbury House. This hotel is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Science Center of Iowa and 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Iowa State Capitol Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 6 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property does not accept prepaid credit/debit/gift cards at check-in for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: USD 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 20.00HR (subject to availability)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 40.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas