Grandvrio Resort Ishigakijima Grandvrio Garden-ROUTE-INN-
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Grandvrio Resort Ishigakijima Grandvrio Garden-ROUTE-INN- in Ishigaki, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Ryukyu Islands and 14 minutes by foot from Fusaki Kannon-do Temple. This spa resort is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Kannonzaki Lighthouse and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Tojinbaka.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Ryuka, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2000 per day
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet