Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Nogata, Nogata Ikoinomura is a 3-minute drive from Fukuchi Sanroku Hana Park and 9 minutes from Edo Light Museum. This ryokan is 17.4 mi (28 km) from Kokura Castle and 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Kissho-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden.Dining
At Nogata Ikoinomura , enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. This ryokan has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fukuchi Sanroku Hana Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Edo Light Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Kissho-ji Temple - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Tagawa Art Museum - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Kaho Theater - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Shiroyama Ryokuchi Park - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Kitakyushu Municipal Children's Culture and Science Museum - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Kitakyushu Environment Museum - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Museum of Natural and Human History - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Centre for Contemporary Art Kitakyushu - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Kawachi Fujien - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Okanominato Shrine - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Kokura Racecourse - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Kitakyushu City Art Museum - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Itozu no mori Zoological Park - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 42.9 km / 26.6 mi
Kitakyushu (KKJ) - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 19:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1190 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Luggage storage