Located in Nogata, Nogata Ikoinomura is within a 5-minute drive of Kitakyushu Quasi-National Park and Fukuchi Sanroku Hana Park. This ryokan is 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Kokura Racecourse and 19 mi (30.5 km) from Kokura Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a garden.Dining
At Nogata Ikoinomura , enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator. This ryokan has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kitakyushu Quasi-National Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fukuchi Sanroku Hana Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Edo Light Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Kissho-ji Temple - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Tagawa Art Museum - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Kaho Theater - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Shiroyama Ryokuchi Park - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Kawachi Fujien - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Museum of Natural and Human History - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Centre for Contemporary Art Kitakyushu - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Okanominato Shrine - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Kitakyushu Municipal Children's Culture and Science Museum - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Kitakyushu Environment Museum - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Kokura Racecourse - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Genkai - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka Airport (FUK) - 53.2 km / 33.1 mi
Kitakyushu Airport (KKJ) - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1190 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1240 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Well-lit path to entrance