Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Haimurubushi in Taketomi, you'll be 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Ishigaki Port and 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from Kannonzaki Lighthouse. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Kondoi Beach and Hoshisuna Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a seasonal outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at Buffet Dining, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2000.0 per day
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 08 January 2019 to 11 February 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- Select guestrooms
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Full-service spa
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Free beach shuttle
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free long-term parking
- -Pool umbrellas