With a stay at Haimurubushi in Taketomi, you'll be 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from Hoshisuna Beach and 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Kondoi Beach. This 4-star resort is within the region of Mt. Komi and Kannonzaki Lighthouse.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and espresso makers. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the complimentary beach shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Buffet Dining, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kohamajima - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Taketomi Port - 16.7 km / 10.3 mi
Taketomi Folk Craft Museum - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Nishi-Sanbashi Pier - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Hoshisuna Beach - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Kondoi Beach - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Water dispenser
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Free beach shuttle
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach towels
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Wheelchair accessible parking