Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Onna, Okinawa Spa Resort Exes is near the beach, within a 5-minute walk of Ryukyu Islands and Kariyushi Beach. This 5-star resort is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Busena Beach and 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Busena Marine Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the resort's restaurant, TEN, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property's rates are based on occupancy; all guests over 6 years of age are considered adults and are charged accordingly. Fees may be incurred if the number of guests checking in varies from the number established at booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Health club
- -Full-service spa
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free valet parking