Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Okinawa Spa Resort Exes in Onna, you'll be near the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Kariyushi Beach and Nago Pineapple Park. This 5-star resort is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium and 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Cape Maeda.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the resort's restaurant, TEN, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kariyushi Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Busena Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kibogaoka Entrance Mae Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kise Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Busena Marine Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Bankoku Shinryokan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mission Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Chura Orchard Golf Club - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Nabee Beach - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Manza Beach - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Cape Manza - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Nago Museum - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Nago City Hall - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Nago Castle Historical Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Kushi Kannon-do Temple - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
The preferred airport for Okinawa Spa Resort Exes is Naha (OKA) - 65.2 km / 40.5 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Health club
- -Full-service spa
- -Free valet parking
- -Total number of rooms - 90